Grilled Spinach & Herb Stuffed Pork Chops
Cook time: 30 Minutes Servings: 4
- 1 package Smithfield® Thick Cut Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Slice a 3-inch pocket into each of the pork chops.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, garlic, thyme and oregano. Season stuffing with salt & pepper, to taste (we used ¼ tsp of each). Stuff each of the pork chops evenly with the stuffing and seal the edges with a toothpick, and give the outside of the chops a little salt and pepper, again to taste.
- Grill the pork chops in direct heat for 2-3 minutes until each side gets grill marks. Then move the chops to a grill-safe pan (cast iron skillet works great) and place over indirect heat and close the grill. Grill until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Let the pork chops rest for 3-5 min before serving.;
- Remove the toothpicks & garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.