Seared Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with Wasabi-Gingered Soy Sauce
Cook time: 30 Minutes Servings: 2
- 3 scallions, chopped small
- 1 18 ounce Smithfield® Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chicken stock, sherry, sugar, ginger and wasabi; set aside.
- Preheat your gas grill to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Grill the pork chops in direct heat for 2-3 minutes until each side gets grill marks. Then remove the chops to indirect heat and close the grill. Grill until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove from grill and cut the pork into thin slices. Divide onto plates and top with the sauce and scallions. Serve immediately.